7/14/18

MyFitnessPal: 7 Exercises You Should Never Do Again

One of my favorite tools for tracking health and wellness is MyFitnessPal. It's a great calorie counter, for one. I saved lots of meals and my favorite recipes in the database to track food I make at home, as well as meals that I eat often. I also used to track my exercise, especially my strength training, but I have not been diligent with going to the gym. 

Additionally, I have really found a lot of MyFitnessPal's blog posts, articles, and recipes useful as well. I read this article about the 7 Exercises You Should Never Do Again and was surprised that I actually have done some of these! No longer. 
  1. Sit-ups and crunches
  2. Smith machine exercises
  3. Seated twist machine
  4. Supermans
  5. Back Extensions
  6. Upright Row
  7. Behind-the-neck lat pulldowns or behind-the-neck presses
Be safe when exercising! Protect ya' neck!

No comments: