10/16/16

Productivity Preachin': Pinterest

Okay, you might be thinking, "What the heck is she talking about? How has Pinterest ever been productive?"

Well, for people like myself who don't have a creative bone in their body, Pinterest has all the answers. I just moved into my first home and I don't know what's going on. I have some thoughts on colors - but people have thought out handy tips, storage ideas and DIY for days. Normally Pinterest is too visual for me, but for something as visual as decorating, or, more specifically, making a house a home, it is just right.

My boards are divided into each room of the house. I put all the pins that are relevant in each one. For example, I put this post in multiple rooms/boards - it's about the IKEA RÅSKOG Cart and 10 Ways to use it around the house


http://www.thekitchn.com/search?q=IKEA+R%C3%85SKOG+Cart%2C+10+Ways

No comments: