6/16/15

Year of Gratitude - Day 167 - A bit of perspective on financial judgement

Today I saw a woman that said something to the effect of "I can't believe someone wouldn't even have enough money for a down payment on a house." It really made me think about my own house hunting situation and how hard it was to collect the money. And both my husband and I work. It was interesting to me that someone had such a short-sighted perspective, as if people who couldn't afford a down payment on a house really messed up in their life somehow. And, well, it was interesting someone would share their crappy sentiment without understanding how unemphatic it is. While it would be nice to grow up in some bubble that gave me such a naive perspective, I'm grateful that I am in a place that I can truly appreciate what I have.

No comments: