4/2/15

Year of Gratitude - Day 92 - Game of Thrones

This post covers both the books and the show. I was able to get the first 3 books in before the show started up. Yes, I'm very late to the party and I'm sorry to all those folks who have been waiting over a decade for the rest of us goons to catch up. However, I loved spending a year reading these books. At the time I started reading them, I was looking for a more adult fantasy series and had just been let down royally, no pun intended.

Also, it has been quite fun to be a part of the hoopla surrounding the show. Everything from watching people's reactions to the story to dodging internet spoilers has been a lot of fun. Now we just NEED THE LAST FEW BOOKS, MR. MARTIN. NO PRESSURE. KIDDING. LOTS OF PRESSURE.

Related links:

No comments: