1/4/20

More writing is always the answer.

Well, 2019 was not my best blogging year. I thought I'd get back to it on the first of the year, but my writing efforts have been elsewhere, mixed between personal journaling and work writing.

In 2019, I gave myself permission to write anywhere about anything, just as long as I wrote. Same at the office - write on everything and about everything. Sometimes it feels like chaos. It's my chaos, though, and I am finally starting to understand it.

In 2020, I am going to keep on with some of the good habits I grew in the last decade. I am reading again, and writing. I'm trying to take care of myself and stay positive. I walk into this new decade, and into the rest of my life, reassured that family is most important. I also won't let the small stuff get to me as much. I suppose that's a benefit of getting older.

No comments: