5/12/15

Year of Gratitude - Day 132 - Clerks & Iced Coffee

There is a great movie called "Clerks" made by Kevin Smith. Not only do I think it's one of the most hilarious movies I've ever seen, it's one of the first gifts I my husband got for me when we were younger. To give you an idea how much younger, I will share that it was a VHS tape.

In that movie, there is a montage of ridiculous customers that the clerks have to deal with. One of them is a guy that complains there's no ice for the coffee. "You mean I have to drink this coffee hot?" he asks, irritated.

When I was writing this post, I was reminded how funny I thought that was back then, before I discovered the joy of chugging iced coffee myself. Iced coffee is refreshing and delicious and I wouldn't dare laugh about it today!

No comments: