4/8/15

Year of Gratitude - Day 98 - Student Leaders

Here's my reality - I belong in higher education. When you drill down to the very core of higher education, wherever you go, you find the success of the students trumps just about everything, as it should. Tonight, I had the privilege of being part of the 35th Student Leadership Awards ceremony at University of Michigan-Dearborn. It was so great to see so many student leaders and their families gathering for a night of celebration. I was also extremely proud and fortunate to have been able to get to know and work directly with so many of the award recipients. I am very grateful for the students that lead at UM-Dearborn. I was grateful to have celebrated their accomplishments today and look forward to celebrating more in the future.

No comments: