4/12/15

Year of Gratitude - Day 102 - Parents. Funny parents.

Parenthood and paternal behavior is such a glorious example of love. It is so selfless and incredible, and I am in awe of those wonderful, loving beings. Parents, you are better than I am. I am grateful for people like you. Thanks for taking care of all of us.I really appreciate when parents can laugh at the absurdity of parenthood. 

Also, some of you are hilarious. Please refer to the Instagram account @A**holeParents. The reason I say that this post might not sit well with some is that many do not approve of online child shaming. I understand that, but I really appreciate when parents can laugh at the absurdity of parenthood. It is nuts! You make a human and then you flippin' raise it!

Go check out that Instagram account and try not to laugh. I think you will have trouble getting through five pictures before you start chuckling, then possibly snorting. 

Thank you, funny parents. You are extra wonderful. Keep the smiles coming and hang in there.

No comments: