1/1/09

2009 To-Do List

In no particular order, here is what I intend to do in 2009:
  • read 100 books
  • bike ride 1000 miles
  • go see Carlie in Spokane, WA
  • see "Hair" in NYC
  • continue cooking conquest with new crock pot
  • write more poetry
  • write to my representative weekly
  • write to the president monthly
  • exercise at least 20-30 minutes a day
  • go to Stratford for some Shakespeare
  • go to northern NY state for summer camping
  • start a novel
  • testify in court
  • win at life
You doing anything special? Or maybe just routine?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Dude. My goals pale in comparison to yours.

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Dude, 100 books is 2 books a week, a book every 3 or so days, they'd be short books.

Eva G. said...

Ha ha, yes, that 100 book one is a little bit much. I picked up that goal from a fellow librarian, one that obviously reads faster than myself.

Hmmmm, looking at the list, I'm not doing so great on my resolutions...I'm so lame!